STEVEDORING AT SOUTHEAST PORT SERVICES LTD.
We have at our disposal 393 metres of quayside in the Belview terminal in Waterford where we carry out all our stevedoring operations.
- On site we have a full range of equipment, including a Liebherr 250 portal crane suitable for discharging bulk, break-bulk, containers and general cargoes.
- We have discharged up to 800 tonnes per hour in bulk products and we offer the fastest and most efficient turnaround of vessels in the Southeast of Ireland.
- Experienced in handling project cargoes especially outsized cargoes including wind turbines and large industrial pieces.
- An efficient, experienced workforce at our disposal and a totally flexible working arrangement to suit the needs of our customers.
- We have a large range of equipment, ranging from a 30 tonne forklift to 8 Volvo loading shovels. Plus, container spreader, spreader beams and specially designed timber spreader.
- Cactus Grab for handling scrap cargoes available (350 tonnes per hour).
- Quayside covered storage 2,000 sq. metres is available along with open storage.
- We have a modern computerised, double sided, weighbridge facility on site, which keeps accurate records of all products transiting our facility.
Tel: +353 (0)51 851811. Fax: +353 (0)51 851813. Mobile: +353 (0)85 8001851
or alternatively you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org